Wednesday 13 July 2011

Incredible India : Rajasthan: Day 1

I spent for 13 hours on a plane and 2 hours for a transit. It was a really long journey the same as the first time to New Zealand.During transferring in the Changi Airport ,the transit airport , I felt very sleepy and tried ,that time was around 1:00 am . I tried to carry myself to get the next plane in another terminal oioioioioi.  However, eventually luckily fortunately, I arrived Dehli about 5:30 am local time in July,7.Yeh yeh unfortunately, my legs and hand were swollen as the result of a long time sitting. 



Indira Gandhi Airport

At the custom of Dehli, many interestingly contemporary sculptures were showed on the above wall,the first impressive......




After I finished the process of the immigration, my first city was Agra . Agra is far from Dehli approx. 160 km. 




During going to Agra, I was wondering how Indians use roads .I definitely means "use": walking, riding a bike and animals, driving a car. No priority here!!!! if you can find a space to go, you get the rights to go even though you are riding a camel. Incredible India, isn't it ? 

Fortunately, I now am getting use to this traffic,hahaahha. For example




Many Place in Agra are the world heritage such as Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, Baby Taj

Taj Mahal 



The South Gate

Tan and Gate

The Dome of the Gate

At the First Sight of Taj Mahal via The South Gate 



My head and Taj !!! Funny Picture


Before visit the Mable building Taj

Beside of the Princess 

Citizen and The Pricess

White Tall and Handsome Pillar

Carving Marble around Taj



The Yamuna river behind The Taj


Detail at the Top of The Taj

The Carving Holes 

Take a rest beside The Taj 




The Taj Mahal is the place where you should come to experience by yourself at least once because 
No picture can express how beauty The Taj are better than your sight and your mind.
 I was really impressive..... in her peaceful beauty.


To be contineu....


No comments:

Post a Comment